TO MAKE IT
- Eggs ( 4)
- Coconut sugar (1/2 cup)
- Rice Malt Syrup (1/2 cup)
- Olive Oil (1/4 cup)
- Cinnamon (2 tbsp)
- Almond meal (2 1/2 cup)
- Carrots (1 cup – grated)
- Dates (1 cup – diced)
- Cranberries (1/3 cup – diced)
Heat an oven to 180 degrees and line a baking dish.
In a bowl with your whisk eggs, coconut sugar, rice malt syrup and olive oil. Add in shredded carrots, dates and cranberries. Slowly add in Almond meal stirring in between. Mix well until combined. Pour into your baking dish and cook for 40 minutes.
The Cashew Cream
- Noya Cashew Butter (1/2 cup) or Cashews (1 cup + water – blended)
- Coconut caramel sauce (1/4 cup)
- Coconut oil (1/4 cup)
- Greek yoghurt (2 tablespoons) or 1/2 mashed banana or 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- Himalayan salt (dash)
- Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
- Rice malt syrup (optional – adds additional sweetness)
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly until resembles a paste.
Once your cake is cooked through, allow to cool then add the cashew cream and keep refrigerated.
ACCESS OVER 100+ RECIPES LIKE THIS ONE HERE